Call for Abstract
11th International Conference on Geriatrics Nursing and Palliative Care, will be organized around the theme “Pre and Post Life-Lets Make it Happier for them and their Family”
Geriatrics Nursing 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Geriatrics Nursing 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Below listed are some forms of dementia associated with geriatrics, leaving yet many:
Thus Palliative Care Conferences of this calibre, bringing together geriatrics 2019, as a part of it proves to be very beneficial, and thereby making it to be one of the top geriatric nursing conferences till date.
- Track 1-1Vascular Dementia
- Track 1-2Lewy Body Dementia
- Track 1-3Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
It includes some of the professional personalities just as below:
- Track 2-1Long Term and Residential Care
- Track 2-2Assisted and Adult Day Care
- Track 2-3Aging and Associated Care
- Track 2-4Dentistry Researchers and Practitioners
- Track 2-5Criminology Researchers and Practitioners
- Track 2-6Geriatric Care Specialists
Below given, are some types of management, wherein this Conference would prove helpful to bring up new ways.
Financial Planning Management
these are some types of management, wherein this Conference would prove helpful to bring up new ways.
- Track 3-1Household Management
- Track 3-2Hospital Care Management
- Track 3-3Last Line Care Management
Many sorts and types of abuse of the elderly are got to be noticed which may also prove as a bi-track affecting the aging process. these are some of the factors which this Geriatrics 2019 would comfortably deal with from every spheres , from the pros to the cons , in order to deal with the burning issue , seriously affecting these grey hairs in leading a healthy , peaceful and a happier life.
- Track 4-1Physical Abuse and Psychological Abuse
- Track 4-2Financial and Neglect Related Abuse
- Track 4-3Sexual and Abdonment Related Abuse
- Track 4-4Self-Neglect Related and Institutional Abuse
The use of palliative and hospice care to infants in the neonatal emergency unit has been clear for more than 30 years. This article tends to the history, current contemplations, and foreseen future requirements for palliative and hospice mind in the NICU, and depends on late writing survey. Neonatologists have since quite a while ago dealt with the total of numerous infants' short lives, given the moderately high death rates related with rashness and birth deserts, however their capacity or ability to completely address of the continuum of interdisciplinary palliative, end of life, and mourning consideration has changed generally. Thus, it becomes the need of the hour for Geriatric Conference to evolve and as a result of keeping hand in hand, it makes the Conference on Geriatric Nursing and Palliative Care to be the top Geriatric Conference ever.
- Track 5-1Neonatal and Perinatal Palliative Care
- Track 5-2Family-Centred Care
- Track 5-3Communication and Pain-Assessment
- Track 5-4Paediatric Palliative Care
Being a branch of the Palliative Care, this conference aims to bring up the atest innovations in the concerned field along with manifesting and improving the existing ones
- Track 6-1Primary and Home Care
- Track 6-2Secondary and Tertiary Care
- Track 6-3Palliative Medicine Care
- Track 6-4Inpatient and Outpatient Clinics
- Track 6-5Euthanasia Care and Outpatient Care
- Track 6-6Fronto-temporal Dementia
Palliative care is a multidisciplinary approach to specialized medical and nursing care for people with life-limiting illnesses. It focuses on providing relief from the symptoms, pain, physical stress, and mental stress at any stage of illness. Thus this Geriatrics 2019 aims at bringing excellent and brimming knowledgeable and eminent person to discuss and sort out the prevalent issues along with searching for modified means and ways.
- Track 7-1Combating Suicidal Think-Abouts
- Track 7-2Combating Mood Disorders
- Track 7-3Combating Mental Outcomes of Trauma
- Track 7-4Combating Neuropsychiatric Consequences
- Track 7-5Psychiatric Palliative Care
When it comes to medications for pain management and associated palliative drugs, there are two broad categories: opioids, which lacklustre pain systemically, end to end of the body; and adjuvant analgesics, or helper medications that can drogue specific types of pain, often by fighting inflammation. The Top Geriatric Conference is a way to re-discover these approaches as well as to bring forth new changes in the feild of Geriatrics and Palliative Care in this Geriatric Conference 2019
- Track 8-1Analgesics
- Track 8-2Antiemetics
- Track 8-3Laxatives and Aperients
- Track 8-4Adjuvant Medications
It mainly includes the ways and methods in order to lessen out the pain in the patients. Thus Geriatric Conference is believed to be the platform for bringing together experts in these fields of Geriatrics Nursing and Palliative Care, in order to bring forth, the changes that might be required to change the painfulness of the life as well as the conditions of the patients who are basically suffering from such diseases thus making it to be the top Conference on Geriatrics ever.
- Track 9-1Associated Principles of Daily Living
- Track 9-2Internally Associated principles of Daily Living
The components proposed to impact geriatrics and gerontology fall into two fundamental classifications, programmed and damage related. Programmed factors take after a certain biological timetable, probably one that may be a continuation of the one that manages childhood growth and advancement. This control would rely upon changes in gene regulation and expression that influence the frameworks in charge of upkeep, repair and defensive responses. Damage related components incorporate inner and natural ambushes to living beings that prompt aggregate damage at different levels. This is where, there is an urgent call for the geriatric Conferences and palliative care Conferences, in order to understand the scenerio, in order to make the world a peaceful place to live in.
- Track 10-1Entropic Impact on Life Unit
- Track 10-2Neuronal Plasticity Effects
- Track 10-3Effect of HPK 1 Enzyme
- Track 10-4Emergence Framework of Carcinogenesis
- Track 10-5DAF-16 Mediated Lysosomal Function
- Track 10-6Action: Telomerase Enzyme